- Animal Stories to Women of the Bible
- Who are these Women?
- The Woman who caused a Revival
- The Woman in room 2
- The mother of Ishmael
- The mother of Isaac
- The Leader under the Tree
- Deborah, the Woman Judge
- Three Women related to a Great Leader
- The Women in Moses’ life
- Paul and Silas meets a Business Woman
- Lydia, the Business Woman
- 7 Queens in Scripture
- 3 Queen Mothers in Scripture
- Queens from Sheba and Persia
- Queens from Babylon and Ethiopia
- Her Story
Everybody was ready the next morning to begin the new journey. The answers to the questions are:
Questions and Answers
- Who was the first woman in the Bible? – Answer: Eve
- There are two books in the Bible named after women. Which books are they? (Clue: both are in the Old Testament). – Answer: Ruth and Esther
- There was a time in Israel’s history that they had judges that ruled, not kings. One of the judges was a woman. What is her name? (Clue: the book of Judges) – Answer: Deborah
- What was Jesus’ mother’s name? - Answer: Mary
- What was Moses’ sister’s name? – Answer: Miriam
- Who were the wives of Jacob? Who were the two servants that bore him children as well? – Answer: Leah and Rachel; Bilhah and Zilpah
- Was Lydia a business woman? Answer: Yes, she was (Acts 16)
- What chapter in the book of Proverbs is dedicated to women? – Answer: Proverbs 31
- What nationality was Ruth? What nationality was Esther? – Answer: Ruth was a Moabite. Esther was a Jew
- Who were the five women in the genealogy of Jesus? – Answer: Rahab, Ruth, Tamar, Bathsheba and Mary
The king’s advisor gave the instructions.
“We have an unusual emergency on our hands. A group of women has arrived at the city gates. These women are from different cultures, nationalities and age. They all have one thing in common. These women cannot remember who they are or where they have come from. They have no idea what has happened to them.
Your tasks will be to interview each woman, to decipher who she is, where she has come from, and to return her to her home.
These women are staying in the Guest Lodge. You will begin with the woman in room number one and continue until this mystery has been solved.
This is a very delicate and urgent task. Each woman has fragments of memories. You are to use these memories as puzzle pieces to solve the mystery of each woman.
The woman in room number one is expecting you.
The woman at the fountain
They knocked on the door of room number one. There was no answer. Then they saw a message on the door’ “I am at the water fountain”.
At the water fountain there stood a beautiful woman. She looked as if she could be from Jewish descent. She was eager to give them as much information as possible.
The information she gave:
- I am married. No I am not. I am not sure whether I am married or not.
- We pray on the mountain, not in Jerusalem.
- Our forefathers are the patriarchs – Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
- I live in a village.
- The Messiah stayed in our village for two days. The whole village believed He is the Saviour of the World.
- I cannot remember what the region where I come from is called. I think it begins with an S. Perhaps the village where I live begins with an S.
The heroes and heroines encouraged her. They would return the next morning to take her back home. They thought they knew who she was, but did not want to give her false hope. Therefore they were going to do some research to confirm their assumptions. They assured her that they would meet her the next morning at the fountain with the answer.